CreekSide Shadow, Semi realistic wolf Rp.
 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Cherokee Creek

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brook
Admin
avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2015-11-29

PostSubject: Cherokee Creek   Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:53 pm





Cherokee Creek is the main water and food source for the pack as a part of it runs so close to the den. Cherokee Creek runs throughout all the pack's territory, from its start near the main den where it is feed by melting ice and snow to the widest and deepest part at the border. Cherokee is home to many edible fish which include:              
Northern red snapper:
     



Carp:



Cod:



trout:



If you wish to Rp here, Just post below.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creeksideshadowpack.forumotion.co.nz
Ahora

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2016-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Cherokee Creek   Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:43 am

Ahora trotted to the river excitingly, for she enjoys fishing and was very happy to get started. She hoped to catch a carp today. As she arrived to the river she scanned the banks, looking for a ledge that reach outwards toward the middle of the creek. To her right she seen the perfect rock at the ledge; she steadily approached, trying to seem as quiet and still as possible. Once she reached it, Ahora crouched down and slowly poked her head over the ledge to look into the water. She saw no fish, but her own blurred reflection in the creek. She looked up, turning her head to the right and then to the left, she thought," I wonder if anyone will join me today."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rustic

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2016-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Cherokee Creek   Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:45 am

Rustic was trotting through the trees, with an alert look in his face. He could smell the presence of another wolf, Ahora to be exact. As the canine walked past the last trees, he suddenly stepped in water from the Cherokee Creek, when he noticed it he jumped backwards extremely quickly letting out a small growl. If he wanted to do well in this pack, he definitely had to get habituated to the water, which was pretty much around the whole territory. As Rustic looked around with his golden colored eyes, he finally noticed the female wolf. He walked to her while cautiously staying away from the water until  he finally got near Ahora. He greeted her, wagging his tail rather high.
-Hi there Ahora, how are you doing !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ahora

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2016-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Cherokee Creek   Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:22 am

Ahora was in deep thought when Rustic approached her. Once greeted, Ahora jolted back a bit as she quickly turned to looked up at the he-wolf. Once she noticed it was Rustic, she got up, smiled and waged her tail. She was happy to see someone. In a gentle voice Ahora replied:
"Hey Rustic! I'm doing good I was hoping to catch come Carp today but the fish seem to be upstream." Ahora's eyes glanced up the creek. She pursed her lips for a moment, trying to remember any ledges that laid up ahead. Ahora relaxed her face, looking back at Rustic with a smile.
'How are you ?" Tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rustic

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2016-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Cherokee Creek   Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:43 am

Rustic smiled, the female was looking for fish, he could help her, but... the water wasn't something that would please him.
-Eh... He hesitated. I can help you... you know, while you're in the creek I notice the fish and tell you where it is. Continued the wolf with a little grin.
There's no way he was going down that creek. But he tried not to show it, as he sat down he scratched his head with his  right back leg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ahora

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2016-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Cherokee Creek   Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:03 am

Ahora listend to Rustic's response. " Alright, we can do that. And by the way, thank you for offering help." Ahora smiled. She then began to trot up the river. At about 300 feet, she stopped at a fallen tree. The tree itself outreach towards the middle of the river, but the other end laid safely on land. After jumping up, Ahora caught her balance on the log. She walked along the top of the tree until she reached the middle. Putting her weight on her hind quarters, and outstretching her front legs, Ahora was in a bending position, trying to keep herself balanced. Her pupils narrowed and she began to concentrate on the moving water. She looked up at Rustic, with a serious face, and asked," You ready Rustic?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brook
Admin
avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2015-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Cherokee Creek   Sat May 21, 2016 2:45 pm

Ɓгσσκ
As Brook troted along the bank of the creek, a sparkly object caught her eye, A piece of glass she thought with an annoyed expression on her face. Brook cautiously stepped over the green shard of sharp glass, unsuspectingly stepping on a larger piece right under her nose, it's razor-sharp edges slicing through her soft right pad. "Ouch!" Brook howled in pain and angry at herself, Brook examined her pad, I can't let this get infected she thought wisely, i will have to go to the springs to treat it. So she grabbed a nearby patch of yarrow and set of for the Springs.          
I Think☽☾"I Speak"☽        

Ɲσтєѕ~ 
My next post will be in Tatanka Springs. Brook was to far up stream to see Rustic and Ahora.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creeksideshadowpack.forumotion.co.nz
Juniper

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2016-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Cherokee Creek   Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:42 am

Juniper stood motionless and board-stiff, most of her legs submerged in the freezing creek water. Hardly any air escaped her nose, which was held nearly touching the water while a large cod swam nearer and nearer, unaware that with a few more fin-beats, it would be wolf-chow. Come on, a little closer. . . thought the canine as the fish seemed to hover two inches out of reach. Just a little more. . . she though as it began to drift towards her, it's tiny little fins beating quickly, making tiny swirls in the water. Now! Thought the wolf as she plunged her muzzle into the creek, her crushing jaws grabbing the fish and killing it instantly.

Lifting up her prize, she chuckled "Heh, I've still got it", her words slightly muffled by the fish still gripped in her jaws. Setting it down, she sized it up; it was large, probably near a foot - enough to make a decent meal for one wolf, but not a whole pack; as would any fish. Picking it up once more, the wolf trotted about five feet away from the shore before setting the fish down in a small pile of other fish. She had been at this all day, and was about ready to turn in. while loping back to the creek, planning on catching one more fish before going back, a scent hit her nose. Several scents, actually. One being dead elk, and another being wolf blood. Wrinkling her face in annoyance, she mumbled "Darn it, they beat me to it."  She had come down here early in the morning, planning to feed the whole pack with her day's catch. But now, they had already caught and elk, she knew that she needn't have spent her whole day at the creek. "Oh well." She muttered, trotting back to her fish pile and picking up the fish by their fins. "Hopefully these will get eaten" she said, her voice once again muffled by fish. Trotting away, she chuckled "Ha, a pack with too much food. Never thought I'd have to worry 'bout that."


(Speech)
(Thoughts)

Notes:
My next post will be at the Main Den.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ahora

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2016-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Cherokee Creek   Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:55 am

Ahora trotted away from the main den towards the creek. It got quite busy, and she decided to sneak off, just to get some quiet time. The sound of the creek's flowing water soothed Ahora's rushed mind. She slowly walked over to a rock and laid down, where she watched the moving stream for a few minutes. Her leg was feeling surprisingly better than before. Suddenly, her stomach growled as she thought about fish inhabiting the water. After all, she was a master fisher wasn't she? Getting onto her paws, she traveled along the bank, eyeing the water for any movement. Suddenly there it was, a ripple from the fishes. Ahora spotted a red snapper. Crouching down, she slowly jumped between the rocks that lead towards the middle. She waited for about 20 minutes, sitting as still as possible. The snapper made it's way upstream, getting closer to Ahora. Her pupils narrowed as she focused, this snapper would make a delicious snack. Moving quickly, Ahora snapped her jaws around the fish, tightening her grip on the wiggly creature.She stood where she was, focusing on keeping the snapper in her mouth, rather than moving over to land. Once the fish stopped moving completely, she moved over to the side, and began to eat away at the fish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shield

avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2016-05-21
Age : 18
Location : The Scorch

PostSubject: Re: Cherokee Creek   Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:04 am

Shield made his way down to the river. The storm seemed to be getting nearer by the minute. He looks around and sees Ahora eating a snapper. He walks nearer and lets out a smirk. Ahora there's a storm coming, as you can probably see... he says trying not to sound to demanding. He turns around and hints her coming with him. Will you come with me please... I don't like the idea of fellow members getting in danger. he asks trying to sound polite. He looked questioning at the fisher hoping to get a better respond than he got with the stubborn beta Reyas.


Mentioned: Ahora, Reyas
Notes: lets see how this turns out...

"Speech"
"Thoughts"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bramble

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2016-06-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Cherokee Creek   Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:56 pm

One or two howls can be faintly heard through the now raging storm. Bramble was howling for them to come home.

Notes: I'm basically showing evidence of what she's doing to the other role-play locations where y'all are at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shield

avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2016-05-21
Age : 18
Location : The Scorch

PostSubject: Re: Cherokee Creek   Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:12 am

Shield lifts his head at the sound of a familiar howl, one coming from the fellow hunter, Bramble. The rain started falling the the wind was at his best, but still seemed to be getting worse. Come on Ahora we don't have much time! he barks at Ahora.



Mentioned: Bramble, Ahora
Notes: VERY SORRY FOR SHORT POST!!! And I'm heading over to Reyas...

"Speech"
"Thoughts"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ahora

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2016-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Cherokee Creek   Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:55 am

Ahora could feel the air getting damper, and hear thunder rolling off in the distance. It was like that of when she got separated from her sister, Lilas. She didn't want to go back to the den right now, fishing in the rain was the best time. Then Shield came, calling her back to the den, and then a howl broke through the air. Ahora was a bit upset, she'd rather stay at the creek, she just got there. But she arose to her feet, listening to the worry in his voice. She understood the dangers of storms, and proceeded to follow him back to the den, but not necessarily in a rush.
Mentioned: Shield, Bramble
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reyas

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2016-01-06
Location : Valhalla.

PostSubject: Re: Cherokee Creek   Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:31 am

☿ R E Y A S ☿

Rey walked along until she reached Cherokee Creek. Looking to her left, she saw a fish jump out of the water and back in. The morning had turned out rather beautiful, ironic considering the night before it, and Reyas padded to the edge of the water, uncertain. She knew it was going to be cold, and that it would most certainly sting her shoulder. However, she was determined to walk around without bloodstains on her pelt.

Taking a deep breath, Rey looked at her reflection in the water. Her emerald optics stared back at her, fierce, determined, and brave. There's no other way to do this... Rey thought as she lept into the deeper parts of the creek, gasping as her body hit freezing temperatures. The cold slowly receeded. Or maybe I'm just numb. Reyas thought with a smirk. She had been right, as coagulated blood started crusting off of her cinnamon-hued pelt, swirling into the water and swept farther downstream. Soon enough Reyas dunked her whole body under, freeing herself of weeks of dirt, blood, and grime.

Walking out, Reyas shook herself off, grateful that her fur dried rather quickly. "Now, to find those extremely tough birch trees in the foxglove meadow." Rey mumbled. Her skills had definitely depleted since the last time she had been deemed a warrior, but that wasn't what she was worried about. Rey was rarely worried about anything, as she lay in the sun, waiting for her pelt to dry so she wouldn't look like a wet mop.

Finally, when she had dried completely. Reyas rose and pointed her nose in the direction of the foxglove meadows. All she would have to do would be to follow the river. As she walked along, she couldn't help but remember a memory of her eldest sister, Vita. She hadn't seen much of Vita, maybe once or twice a year. But she had remembered that she had dragged herself, Rey, and their other sister Rainne to a creek nearby their den and wrestle for hours. Reyas remembered when she had gotten dunked into the chilly waters and swept off, only scared until she realized that she could turn her fear into something else: excitement. Sadly not all things are as they appear, and we only remember people as they once were, not as they are. Reyas blinked, set her face in a determined look, and set off for the foxglove.

Mentioned: X
Addressed: X
Notes: My next post will be in the Foxglove Meadows
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Cherokee Creek   

Back to top Go down
 
Cherokee Creek
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Fun at Zephyros creek (Private)
» Feather

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creekside Shadow :: Roleplay :: The Territory-
Jump to: